Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree

Yes it is only November 15th but it is feelin a bit like Christmas around the Blanchard's. I have decorated the past two years early and I am really enjoying it. Yes.. it is before Thanksgiving but we do not celebrate it at our house so why not? The Boys and I had fun last week putting up the big tree and Jana and I had putting her Princess tree up tonight.




Today I was thinking about this past year and different milestones and thinking back to this Summer when Jana's Birthday came and passed and she did not walk. Then I said well she will be for sure walking by Christmas... now Christmas is coming and I am praying she does. I told her that it would be the best Christmas present ever but told her that if she does not her kisses would work too:)


So to get "out" of my mood I did what any woman would do with common sense started going through the fridge and cabinets for Chocolate. I was very pleasantly surprised when I found a bag of Monster cookies in the freezer. Ah it made everything better. Jana and I then put up her

"Pretty Pretty Princess Tree"


No comments: