Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Happy Day and tears:)

There are moments that I will never forget. When Jason and I got married, When James Cole cried his first cry and made me a mom. Followed by Seth,Jana and Lanie. I have been waiting for this moment, praying for this moment, begging for this moment, crying you get the idea:)




Sunday Night I was fake crying trying to get Jana to take her first steps. I had no idea it would actually work. She took 3 beautfil steps. Jason and I instantly burst into tears. I have dreamed of this moment knowing it would bring tears to my eyes. It was better than I could have imagined. Since then she has taken more and more. Last night was the most 7. We used a stuffed Moose and Buddy. Hey whatever works right:)

Thank you Jesus for giving my Baby the wonderful gift of walking:)

No comments: