Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flowers

I love Flowers. I love planting Flowers even more when Seth helps me. We made a trip to Signs Nursery today to get flowers. They are Family owned and flowers at 8.95 a flat you really can't beat it. We got Salvia, Petunias and Geraniums We mostly planted them in front but added some in back.  I attempted landscape stone. Lets just say I should have let my Husband who lays brick for a living. It is a hack job but hey can't shoot a girl for trying. My Husband just kind of shook his head up and down... Hmmm what did you do today. He likes the flowers though;)



Before we started

Seth and Ju Ju

Front flower Pot





I made a yummy dinner of Chicken strogenoff. Easy Peasy just Add to a small crock pot 4 pieces of Chicken, Container of Cream cheese with Chives and Onions and a can of cream of mushroom soup. Let it cook for 5 hours then shred with a fork. Mix in 8-10 oz of egg noodles. Yummy. I made mine with Corn on the Cob and Garlic Rolls.

2 comments:

Kait said...

My friend asked for a crockpot recipe yesterday and I shared this one. That had it tonight and said it was delicious!

susan said...

I am so glad she liked it:) Thanks for sharing