Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Marriage
Jason and I have been married for ten years. In that time we have had MANY more up then downs. For the past two weeks Jason was laid off. I am not going to lie I was afraid. Afraid that he would not go back to work afraid that he would be depressed that he was not working and we would argue. But instead we had a WONDERFUL two weeks. He kept busy remodeling our bathroom. I am so happy with the way it turned out. Just when I thought I could not love him any more I do. I found it extremely attractive that he could just remodel a bathroom with little ease. I love him so much.
I saw this video on line today and loved it. I think it is so true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTa81LyuQM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment